Sino-Israeli business cooperation has attracted much attention in recent years, however only few succeeded to achieve fruitful and meaningful business cooperation in this realm.
In this event, IsCham invites you to learn from leading global investors how to do smart investment in Israel, and to enjoy networking with potential investment partners.
The event will conclude with a fascinating panel discussion of experts, discussing the future of Sino-Israeli innovation eco-system.
What will you learn?
• How to raise money in China
• How to make a smart investment in Israel
• What post investment steps help a company to grow globally and publicly
Who is this event for?
• Investors and VCs
• Companies who are seeking investments
• Entrepreneurs who work in China
February 6th 18:00-21:00
DayDayUp, Sanlitun Space
*Location navigation please use Tencent Maps/Baidu Maps/Apple Maps
Limited seats, online registration closes on February 5th.